All 15 art Reviews

an M16
and M4A1
A NONEXISTANT MADE UP AND SHITTILY DRAWN M16A1

Seriously what the fuck

Plus why is there a second hole in the middle, and so little detail?

marine111 responds:

M16A1 is'nt made up. A1 for the american forces means that it's the same weapon, but somewhat modified. So, the thing you see here, is modified by the US army, because M16 was extremly sensitive to dust etc.

The second hole in the middle is the trigger for the grenade launcher, wtf, you never heard about grenade launcher before, why do even make a review about something wich you don't even know?

You: Plus why is there a second hole in the middle, and so little detail?

Yeah Ur M16 Haz Moar Detalz, LoLsrs!11

Ak-47U Ak-47U

wth

Why is the perspective so fucked up? It's like way too short but the only part you can see some of the front on is the clip

WHY IS IT SO SHORT

Also, you could have at least added some fucking detail

marine111 responds:

This is'nt meant to be Ak-47 you dumbass, it is a submachine gun, a "little brother" to AK-47. Russian forces use such at close combat and medium range.

You seriously can't anything about weapons.
Before you make another review (for the next weapon i will make) type into google: weapons, history of weapons, tactics (or fucking anything, just so you know more weapons than M16 and AK-47)

My reviews were at least contructive and i know more 100000 times more about guns than you do. You honestly fail at making good and meaningful reviews.

Come back when you get a life.

P.S. I was too lazy with some details, i know.

EMOTICONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!1!11! EMOTICONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!1!11!

I get it...

Also your drawing style really reminds me of Calvin and Hobbes.

Sauna Sauna

Hm

Personally, I don't think this is as good as your other works.
You did a nice job with the lighting and everything, and the water looks pretty nice but there's just one thing that bothers me. It doesn't take up the whole screen. Having the blue BG showing in a render makes it much less appealing to the eye. I know the room is at a funny angle to make it take up all the space, but you could have put in a filler, like a tile floor/walls outside of the room there.

MRXII responds:

Yep, I know. Should go on and make a updated version of this, but it's easier to go and make a totally new version. Maybe in the future.
Also, this was made then when I didn't know about the camera's lens options.

Halo 3 Halo 3

good fucking god man

Show some dignity, and stop fucking tracing

The Sonic Screwdriver The Sonic Screwdriver

cool

I have this as my desktop BG

MRXII responds:

Woo, great! You probably want a little cleaner version, eh? ;)

The Nigerian Kahuna Master The Nigerian Kahuna Master

Wow...

Racist much?
Not to mention shittily drawn.

Littleluckylink responds:

And if I didn't leave a negative review on YOUR art? yeah Hank in the desert was totally better.
I'd also like you, the person who went around for months calling people n****rs, to explain to me how a black guy drilling people's asses is racist.

Orb Orb

heh.

I really like your art. Even just looking at the thumbnail, I could immediately tell what it is. All your stuff is almost lawless, and you have awesome taste in video games/tv

Thanks =)

TARDIS TARDIS

Fuck.

That is so god damn awesome
I <3 Doctor Who

MRXII responds:

Awesome that you like it!

Booted Boredom Booted Boredom

awesome

But the bottom part doesn't stretch out far enough
Doesn't look quite like a boot