Madness Implacability Madness Implacability

holy fuckity fuckin shitfarts you've gotten so good that I couldn't even finish watching. like damn. ill try again when im done shitting this brick lol

Happy Birthday Delta Happy Birthday Delta

oh cool

Delta grew his hair long again? A couple years ago it was real short. Also it's more curly than that

oh and nice animation btw

Madness: Rising Madness: Rising

lol

That was...
Anticlimactic.

AVGM AVGM

Huh.

My left mouse button is now significantly lower down on the mouse than it was before I started this game.

Windows Doors Windows Doors

Hm.

The reason it's white before the preloader, I believe, is because if you have any components in your Flash, it loads those before anything else.
I forgot the script to make it not do that

Archawn responds:

I know how to fix the problem, it's just that I have too many movieclips with linkage names to easily fix it.

Achievement Unlocked Achievement Unlocked

Awesome

But these should be actual achievements on NG

Beach Beats-Mixaman Beach Beats-Mixaman

Great

But it needs one of those '63-'66 Ventures style solos

Gein playing shit Gein playing shit

ehh

Do one with surf rock and you'll be cool

Super Mario Impressions Super Mario Impressions

hm...

Most weren't that good, but the Luigi was superb

M16A1 With Grenade Launcher M16A1 With Grenade Launcher

um,

There is:
an M16
and M4A1
A NONEXISTANT MADE UP AND SHITTILY DRAWN M16A1

Seriously what the fuck

Plus why is there a second hole in the middle, and so little detail?

marine111 responds:

M16A1 is'nt made up. A1 for the american forces means that it's the same weapon, but somewhat modified. So, the thing you see here, is modified by the US army, because M16 was extremly sensitive to dust etc.

The second hole in the middle is the trigger for the grenade launcher, wtf, you never heard about grenade launcher before, why do even make a review about something wich you don't even know?

You: Plus why is there a second hole in the middle, and so little detail?

Yeah Ur M16 Haz Moar Detalz, LoLsrs!11

Ak-47U Ak-47U

wth

Why is the perspective so fucked up? It's like way too short but the only part you can see some of the front on is the clip

WHY IS IT SO SHORT

Also, you could have at least added some fucking detail

marine111 responds:

This is'nt meant to be Ak-47 you dumbass, it is a submachine gun, a "little brother" to AK-47. Russian forces use such at close combat and medium range.

You seriously can't anything about weapons.
Before you make another review (for the next weapon i will make) type into google: weapons, history of weapons, tactics (or fucking anything, just so you know more weapons than M16 and AK-47)

My reviews were at least contructive and i know more 100000 times more about guns than you do. You honestly fail at making good and meaningful reviews.

Come back when you get a life.

P.S. I was too lazy with some details, i know.

EMOTICONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!1!11! EMOTICONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!1!11!

I get it...

Also your drawing style really reminds me of Calvin and Hobbes.